This guide has the latest Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F Flash File powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 9300 processor. To install the flash file, we need software called the SP Flash tool, which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier for you to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if your device has a lag or shuttering performance, fixed Bluetooth and WiFi issues, Dead Recovery, Black or white Display, and unrooted or bypassed the FRP lock. So, without wasting time, let’s Flash the firmware file on your device.
Vivo X100 Pro Device Overview
The Vivo X100 Pro is a smartphone that runs on the Android 14-based FunTouch OS 14. This device is equipped with a 6.78-inch AMOLED 8T LTPO curved display, offering a resolution of 1,260 x 2,800 pixels. the Vivo X100 Pro is powered by an octa-core 4nm MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC, and also includes up to 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and a G720 GPU.
the Vivo X100 Pro has a triple rear camera setup, a 50-megapixel Sony IMX989 1-inch type sensor, a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 50-megapixel Zeiss APO super-telephoto camera. The telephoto camera supports up to 100x digital zoom. For selfies and video chats, the phone features a 32-megapixel front camera.
Vivo X100 Pro offers up to 512GB of UFS4.0 inbuilt storage. Its connectivity options include 5G, Wi-Fi 7, Bluetooth 5.4, NFC, and a USB Type-C port, catering to various needs and preferences. The Vivo X100 Pro is equipped with a 5,400mAh battery that supports 100W fast and 50W wireless charging. The smartphone measures 164.05×75.28×8.91 mm and weighs 225 grams.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- the Stock Firmware can fix Your Dead Device.
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device With Stock ROM
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- Remove any malware From the Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Vivo X100 Pro
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors Fix on the Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F
- Fix network-related issues.
- You can unroot the Vivo X100 Pro
- To Remove the FRP on your device:
- Restore Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F to Factory State
- Device Supported Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F
- Need a Windows PC/Laptop
- Xiaomi Mi Flash tool
- Charge your phone to at least 50% Battery
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver
Download Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F Flash File
How to Install Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F Firmware via SP Flash Tool:
- Download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the Flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool
- Tap the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button.
- To start the upgrade process you need to turn off your device, hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together, and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable.
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F