This guides you through the process of installing the Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G CK8N Flash File. If you Facing common issues such as boot loops, pattern lock removal, FRP lock bypass, IMEI repair, or extraction of DA (download agent) files, this guide is specifically crafted for you.
In order to install the Firmware on the Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G (CK8N), you’ll need to download the SP Flash tool, which is also known as the Smartphone Flash tool. we’ve also incorporated video and step-by-step tutorials to facilitate the firmware file flashing process.
About of Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G CK8N
Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G has a 6.67-inch touchscreen, a buttery smooth 120Hz refresh rate, and the powerful MediaTek Dimensity 8050 processor. It’s paired with a solid 8GB of RAM, and it doesn’t skimp on battery life thanks to its 33W Fast Charging feature. For photography lovers, the 64 MP primary sensor in its triple rear camera setup and the sharp 32 MP selfie camera will surely impress. this device runs on Android 13 (HIOS)
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM
- You can fix or repair the IMEI using the Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G
- Fix network-related issues
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G to Factory State
- Bypass pattern lock on your device
Software Details Download Link
- Device Name: Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G
- Model Number: CK8N
- Flash File Name: 5G_CK8N_MT6893_V518_230328
- Android Version: Android 13
Download Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G CK8N Flash File
How to Flash Firmware on Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G CK8N
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you finish these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G (CK8N)
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
- Download Flash Files
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
- Open the Flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button.
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G, you need to turn off your device hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together, and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; If you see a green button on your Flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G.
How to Flash using Tecno Flash Tool
- Download and extract the Tecno Flash tool
- Launch SWD_AfterSales inside the extracted folder
- Click on the settings icon
- Click on the Load button
- Select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device you want to flash
- Select either Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Confirm Button.
- Now turn off and connect your device to your PC.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot device.
Related More Files