Download the latest version of Poco F4 GT Flash File Stock ROM, which is provided by Xiaomi company. you can flash Redmi phones in Fastboot mode or EDL mode with the help of a mi Flash tool or with the help of other Qualcomm tools.
If your cellphone is on the Mi logo, Fastboot Mode, restarting, FRP Lock then Firmware will solve all your mobile problems. After you install the firmware on your mobile, you can experience many new features, in this post, you can download the Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G Taoyao update and install it manually, just complete your Xiaomi process, now the device runs on the official firmware.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- the Stock Firmware can fix Your Dead Device.
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device With Stock ROM
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- Remove any malware From the Poco F4 GT
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Poco F4
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors Fix on the Poco F4 GT
- Fix network-related issues.
- You can unroot the Poco F4 GT
- To Remove the FRP on your device:
- Restore Poco F4 GT to Factory State
- Device Supported Xiaomi Poco F4 GT.
- Need a Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver
- Xiaomi Mi Flash tool
- Charge your phone to at least 50% Battery
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Xiaomi Poco F4 GT Flash File
- ingres_global_images_V220.127.116.11.TLJMIXM (Global)
- ingres_eea_global_images_V18.104.22.168.TLJEUXM (Europe)
- ingres_images_V22.214.171.124.TLJCNXM (China)
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Poco F4 GT
- Download the Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- After selecting the firmware, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL mode,
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.