On this page, we have shared the Oppo Reno 10 Pro 5G CPH2525 Firmware with the installation guide. To install the flash file, we need software called QFil Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is very simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix the Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. For Know the Firmware Version dial *#899# in emergency dial.
Oppo Reno 10 Pro 5G Overview:
The Oppo Reno 10 Pro 5G supports a 6.7-inch full-HD+ OLED 3D curved display, with a refresh rate of 120Hz. it’s powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 778G 5G SoC with up to 12GB of RAM, which can be expanded to 8 GB. It also features up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage, and an under-display fingerprint sensor with face unlock.
Its camera system includes a 50-megapixel a 32-megapixel and an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera. a 32-megapixel selfie camera is also found on the front. The device comes with a 4,600mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC flash charging support,
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick
- You can fix or repair the IMEI
- Remove any malware from Oppo Reno 10 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo Reno 10 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Oppo Reno 10 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo Reno 10 Pro
- Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo Reno 10 Pro back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo Reno 10 Pro
- Model: CPH2525
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qfil flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G
- Android Version: Android 13.0
How to Flash Oppo Reno 10 Pro 5G CPH2525 Firmware
You should download the firmware file before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo Reno 10 Pro. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
Download Oppo Reno 10 Pro 5G Firmware
- Supported device: Oppo Reno 10 Pro
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Full Data Backup without Root
- Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo Reno 10 PRO:
- Download the firmware, Flash Tool, and extract.
- Install the Oppo Qualcomm-MTK driver on the computer.
- Double-click on MSM Download Flash Tool.
- Launch the tool, and click Start All.
- Switch off the mobile and connect to the PC.
- Press the volume up and down for successful flashing.
Note: Download the driver from the connection above and introduce it on your PC if your gadget isn’t associated with the web.