In this article, I will share how to download the LG Velvet 5G LGG900EM Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM), a free download without a password. the stock firmware of LG Velvet 5G LMG900EM is in a zip file.
In that zip file, you will find the firmware of LG Velvet 5G LMG900EM (flash file), USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How To Flash Manual. It will help you to upgrade firmware. If you do not know how to flash LG Velvet 5G LMG900EM, Read this article carefully.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your LG Velvet LMG900EM
- Solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Firmware.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the logo hack or restart.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Download LG Velvet 5G LGG900EM Firmware Stock Rom:
How To Update LG Phone with LG Flash Tool:
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Charge your battery phone well(with more than 60% battery)
- Install LG USB drivers on your computer, Tutorial: Download LG USB Drivers For Windows
- Install Visual C++ Runtime Library on your PC: Download Visual C++
Download the LG Flash Tool:
- 2014: Download link => LG Flash Tool 18.104.22.1683
- 2015: Download link => LGFlashTool 22.214.171.124
- 2016: Download link => LGFlashTool 126.96.36.199
Download LG Flash Patched Versions:
- (Patched version): Download link => LG Flash Tool 188.8.131.523
- LGFlash Tool 2016 (patched version): Download link =>LGFlashTool 184.108.40.206 (patched version)
- MegaLock DLL: Download link => MegaLock.rar
How To Flash LG Velvet 5G LMG900EM Stock Firmware:
Please Follow The Process Below to Flash and update your LG Device
- Switch off your LG Phone completely.
- Press the “Volume up” Button and connect it to your PC via the USB cable. ( If it does not work, you can press both the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and connect your device). That’s it, your LG Phone should go directly to download mode.
- Run LG Flash Tools, and you will get this:
- Click on “Select KDZ file” and select your KDZ firmware file for LG Phone.
- Check the information: Select Type CDMA, PhoneMode DIAG, and Reset time 33000.
- You have two options, Normal Flash or CSE Flash: Normal Flash can be used for update or for repair (no data loss), and CSE Flash is recommended for updates (erases all of your data)
- Click “Start” to begin the procedure.
- A window will appear to ask you the language, just click “OK”, It will not affect the language of your LG phone
- Once your phone has restarted, unplug your mobile from your PC without fear.
- Well done! You have just Updated the LG Phone.
- Finally, we would like to point out that the site is not responsible for any malfunction that occurs in your computer, you should read the subject carefully, and know that what you do is your personal responsibility.