Here You Can Download The Offical Latest JioPhone Prima 4G F491H Flash File. The Firmware File Used For Remove the Pin Pattern Lock, FRP Bypass, Logo Hag Fix, Boot Problem, Ime Repair, and any Software Problem on your Device. The Firmware File is Fully Tested and the latest version.
JioPhone Prima 4g Full Specification
JioPhone Prima 4G was launched on 8th November 2023. The Prima 4G is powered by a 1800mAh battery. JioPhone Prima 4G supports a 0.3-megapixel camera. JioPhone Prima 4G is powered by ARM Cortex A53 chipset and comes with 512MB RAM
Jio Prima 4G is based on KAI OS and supports a Nano-SIM card. storage can expand via microSD card (up to 128GB).
Connectivity options on the JioPhone Prima 4G include Bluetooth v5.00, Micro-USB, a 3.5mm headphone jack, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
Why Need the Jio Prima 4G Firmware:
- Fix Hang on Logo: logo hack, Restated, and running smoothly again.
- Fix Boot Problems: The device is Stuck on the boot logo After flashing the wrong File.
- Unlock Screen Lock: Remove the screen lock, Pattern, or PIN, this file can Remove the FRP Lock on your device.
- Blank Screens: No Graphics, Black and white Screen Fix
- All-in-One Solution: This single file Download and used to fix your multiple problems,
- Device Corrupted: no command problem.
Advantages of Stock Firmware Files:
- The Software Problem will be fixed
- Hag on logo Problem
- Restarting again and again
- Password Lock
- Ime Repair
- Firmware will solve all software-related problems.
Download JioPhone Prima 4G F491H Flash File
- Device: Prima 4G Phone
- Laptop or PC
- More Than 50% Battery Charge
- Latest USB Driver and Flash Tool
How To Flash Jio Phone Prima 4G :
- Download and Install SPD driver
- Download and extract Flash files and Flash tool
- Open the SPD tool click on the load packet button and select the flash file
- When the packet file successfully loads on the tool, then click the Start downloading button on the tool.
- Now switch off your phone and press the * key then connect the USB cable to the phone and PC.
- Flashing will start as soon as you connect the phone, wait for the completion
- After flashing, click on the stop button in the tool, remove the phone, and turn it on.