India’s largest telecom company, Reliance Jio, has launched a new feature phone in the market today. To surprise customers during the festive season, this phone comes with 4G connectivity and UPI support. Jio Bharat B1 launched as India’s largest 4G feature phone
The Jio Bharat B1 4G Flash File is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Jio Phone, then you are in the right place.
With this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
Advantages of Jio Bharat B1 Firmware
- You Can Fix the boot problem.
- To increase or Decrease the Firmware version.
- You can unlock the screen lock and password.
- To fix the hang-on logo or restating Problem on your device.
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a software-related problem.
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Supported For Jio Bharat B1 4G
- Make sure to charge your device Battery to more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB-supported cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method
- Download Qualcomm drivers, Flash Tool, and USB Drivers.
Download Jio Bharat B1 4G Flash File
How To Install Firmware on Jio Bharat B1 4G
- Download the Latest Flash Tool.
- Now, please install an updated USB driver update on your PC.
- Download and install ROM stock according to the needs of your cellphone.
- Run the improvement tool. [.exe]
- After that, connect your Mobile with a turn-off
- After your Android device is connected,
- select the Stock Firmware File
- Now, click/select then “Start Download”
- After that, follow the instructions and continue flashing.
- Finally, your cellphone will reboot automatically takes a few minutes to reboot.
- You will receive a green message.