Infinix Hot 30 5G was launched in India last year. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC and up to 8GB RAM. The Infinix Hot 30 5G has a 120Hz refresh rate and a 6,000mAh battery. It has a dual rear camera setup led by a 50-megapixel primary sensor.
Today we have the latest flash file for the Infinix HOT 30 5G X6832, powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6020 processor. To install the flash file, we need software called SP Flash tool, which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device.
This Firmware can be used to unbrick your device, fix logo hack, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and bypass the FRP lock.
Infinix HOT 30 5G Device detail:
The Infinix Hot 30 5G smartphone running on Android 13. It features a 6.78-inch full-HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The screen supports a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera and offers 15 percent extra brightness compared to the old model. The smartphone is powered by a 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC and 8GB of RAM.
the Infinix Hot 30 5G comes with a dual rear camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary sensor and quad-LED flash. The phone also offers 128GB of onboard storage, expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card. Numerous connectivity options are available on the Infinix Hot 30 5G, including 5G, NFC, a USB Type-C port, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi. For security, it has a number of sensors including a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
It has two speakers with DTS technology and an IP53 rating for water and dust resistance. the 6,000mAh battery supporting 18W fast charging, the smartphone offers all-day use on a single charge. It weighs 215 grams and has dimensions of 76.51×168.51×9.9mm.
Stock Firmware File and its Advantage
The smartphone OEMs don’t provide many customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version.
While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues, in this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But you can easily fix these issues when you move to the Stock ROM. Here, we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix HOT 30 5G (X6832)
- Fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix lag or stutter on Infinix HOT 30 5G
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Revert to Stock ROM will gain phone warranty (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Infinix HOT 30 5G (X6832)
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6020
- Android OS: Android 13
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Download Infinix Hot 30 5G X6832 Flash File
- File supported: Infinix HOT 30 5G (X6832) only.
- Please don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the device battery up to 50%.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device to the PC.
- Download the SP Flash tool.
- Download Infinix USB Drivers | MTK USB Drivers.
Check for OTA Updates Manually
Your device will detect and grab the OTA when it becomes available. You will get a notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on the Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears, tap on Download and Install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes, and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
How to Flash Stock Firmware Using SP Flash Tool
- open the folder where you have extracted the SP Flash Tool and double-click on the flash_tool.exe file to launch it.
- launch sp flash tool
- Then click on the Choose button next to the Scatter Loading File section.
- Browse to the downloaded Firmware, select the Scatter file, and click Open.
- The tool will now start loading all the stock firmware files. Once that is done, it is recommended to untick the Preloader option. This is because flashing the preloader.bin file might lead to a few issues.
- Once that is done, click on the Download button of the SP Flash Tool.
- Now power off your device. Press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons together and connect it to the PC via USB cable.
- As soon as you connect the device to the PC, the tool will recognize your device and the flashing will begin automatically.
- Once the process is complete, you will get the Download OK message,
- Now flashing complete.
- You may now close the tool and unplug the device from the PC.
Finally, reboot your device using the Power key and it should boot to the OS.